Where professional journalism goes to die.
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Verizon just can't lay off the drugs
Does Verizon think that we are all smoking the crack that they are? Really Verizon $350 early termination fee, really? I know phones are getting expensive but till I hear the word bailout from you ( and I vote to let you fail) I don't want to hear anymore about three hundred and fifty bucks. Looks like this will take effect on November 15. The post I read said all advanced devices,so basically anything that they can get away with calling a smart phone. Hey look if Att can call the iPhone a smart phone who are we to tell Verizon what one is. Check out this link to know more.
- IE 8
- Please step away from the Mac with that cigarette
- Chrome OS demo
- Editorial: Chrome OS is what I want, but not what ...
- Apple's big problem
- 10 more Reasons Blackberrys are more useful than a...
- T-Mobile announces Blackberry Bold 9700
- Happy Veterans Day
- REPORT: VW takes over #1 carmaker slot, sings "Wir...
- Now dev's can bite their nails in real time
- The new MSN
- No more netbook Hackintoshing
- The Apple Nation
- Unlock, Jailbreak and Tether your iPhone3G, 3GS 3....
- Verizon just can't lay off the drugs
- Adobe to Apple
- ▼ November (16)